The Director, State Services of Kansas will serve as the primary Liaison/Point of Entry on contractual requirements for the State of Kansas. This position is responsible for the daily management of field services and contracts within the assigned State including monitoring and analyzing operational functions within specific geographic areas and/or product lines.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manages the work of field service representatives
- Coordinates activities with appropriate departments to ensure that the operational systems meet or exceed contract requirements
- Ensures all reports and requests for approval are submitted per contract/plan requirements
- Functions as a resource for the development of operational systems and manages the implementation to meet contract requirements
- Facilitates delivery of specialized education and training concerning contract responsibilities
- Develops and maintains rapport with internal stakeholders
- Assists with contract renewal, implementation and re-procurement activities
- Develops positive relationships with regulatory agencies to promote quality and satisfaction
- Develops and trains field staff to ensure stakeholder satisfaction
- Attends state and national conferences and other business development activities
- Upholds company values and mission
General Education: Marketing, Business or Communication degree or comparable experience and education.
Job-Related Experience: Will consider candidates with experience relevant to position.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned this title. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by personnel so classified. They are not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of supervisors to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under their supervision.