The Operations Team Leader is responsible for providing quality service to customers through the daily management of a team of employees to include motivating, recognizing and rewarding, coaching, counseling, training, and problem solving
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provides daily direction and communication to employees so that calls are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner
- Provides continual evaluation of processes and procedures; responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers
- Managing employees, ensuring work is handled efficiently and effectively
- Provides performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member
- Ensures employees have appropriate training and other resources to perform their jobs
- Creates and maintains a high-quality work environment
- Assists the manager with the development, analyses and implementation of staffing, training, scheduling and reward/recognition programs
- Works as a member/leader of special or ongoing projects that are important to area/process improvement
- Uses appropriate judgment in upward communication regarding department or employee concerns
- Upholds the Company’s Mission and Values
- Other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager
General Education: Associate Degree preferred. Will substitute degree with applicable experience.
Skills and Abilities: This position requires excellent organization skills, written and verbal communication skills, strong time management skills, at least 1-2 years of experience in a supervisory role overseeing 3 or more employees in an office environment, as well as experience with Microsoft Office products.