The Graphic Designer / Marketing Manager works with the marketing and training departments. This individual is responsible for conveying messages and information through illustrations, graphics and patterns. This role is also responsible for development and distribution of internal / external collateral assets and implementing branding standards throughout the company.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Collaborate with internal teams to define user interface requirements.
- Conceive, create and develop design solutions for marketing collateral, Presentations, Ads, and training materials.
- Create visual aspects of website content, informative videos, info graphics, and other media.
- Create wire frames, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Review internal / external collateral to ensure brand standards are met.
- Management of website content
- Management of external design resources / printers / collateral providers / collateral inventory
- Uphold company values and mission
- Other duties as assigned
- The ability to work independently to meet objectives
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Be a self-starter that identifies needs and brings creative ideas and solutions to the team
- Proficiency in design software such as Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Proficiency with video software such as Camtasia / FinalCut Pro X.
- Basic knowledge of WordPress websites
- Basic experience with eLearning tools such as Articulate and Talent LMS
- 2-3 years of experience in developing marketing collateral
- Strong Copy Writing Skill Preferred
General Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Communication and/or comparable experience and education.
Job-Related Experience: Will consider candidates with experience relevant to position.
Work Environment: Work is performed in a typical office setting. Employee may work individually or with various teams. Some remote work is possible.