The Field Service Representative (FSR) provides face-to-face personal service to consumers, their circle of support (i.e. families, guardians, case managers/supports coordinators), and host agencies in the state of Florida. Travel is required for this position.
We are currently seeking to fill 3 positions in 3 areas: 1. (St. Augustine, Daytona, Jacksonville) 2. (Tampa, Sarasota, Gainesville) and 3. (Ft. Lauderdale, Weston, Broward County).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completes intake forms using an iPad and prepares change of address records, and issues service discontinuance orders
- Confers with customers by telephone or in person in order to provide information about services.
- Keeps records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Communicates with family members to assist them in understanding, dealing with, and supporting consumers with respect to Self Determination process
- Identifies opportunities to add to or improve our service offerings.
- Maintains confidentiality of records relating to consumers.
- Upholds mission and values.
- Other duties as assigned.
General Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Services, Marketing/Communication or comparable experience and education.
Job-Related Experience: Will consider candidates with experience relevant to position.