The Field Service Representative provides face-to-face personal service to consumers, their circle of support (i.e. families, guardians, case managers/supports coordinators), and host agencies in the state of California. We are looking for an individual who can fulfill this role in Fresno, San Diego, or Sacramento. This is a remote position and daily travel is required.
Responsibilities and Duties include:
- Completes intake forms using an iPad and prepares change of address records, and issues service discontinuance orders.
- Confers with customers in person and by telephone in order to provide information about services.
- Keeps records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Communicates with family members to assist them in understanding, dealing with, and supporting consumers with respect to Self Determination process.
- Identifies opportunities to add to or improve our service offerings.
- Maintains confidentiality of records relating to consumers.
- Upholds mission and values.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Business, Human Services, Marketing/Communication or comparable experience and education.
- Will consider candidates with experience relevant to position.