The Engagement Manager leads initiatives and on-going activities related to inspiring, engaging, and deepening the GT staff and the GT community’s understanding and commitment to the organization’s brand, mission, and values. The GT Engagement Manager is responsible for development and maintenance of tools and activities that address engagement of GT staff and cultivation of the GT staff community. This includes producing a weekly employee newsletter; involvement in planning and execution of the annual GT Week learning and engagement event; providing coaching to support to staff and leaders; and providing support to GT’s talent acquisition process to ensure that candidates are a strong cultural fit for the organization.
Responsibilities and Duties include:
- Provide leadership to the organization in the area of employee engagement and organizational culture.
- Assist in the development of an overall organizational engagement strategy.
- Assist in talent acquisition and evaluating organizational fit.
- Develop work plans and strategies to ensure completion of the organizational engagement objectives and priorities.
- Develop and produce regular internal communication via email, memos, newsletters, videos, etc.
- Produce weekly GT employee engagement newsletter.
- Implement a variety of engagement approaches across the organization.
- Provide coaching and support to individual staff and supervisors across the organization. Coaching does not include addressing issues related to Human Resource concerns and focuses on areas of employee resiliency and effectiveness.
- Plan and execute engagement activities for the annual GT Week event.
- Assists with GT employee engagement surveys and conducting interviews.
- Develops reports on employee engagement and organizational culture activities as requested.
- Develop and maintain a repository for materials on employee engagement, change management, and self-care resources and activities.
- Ensure all materials and programs developed follow established branding and style guidelines.
- Evaluate the results and impact of engagement activities and support provided.
- Assist GT managers and supervisors in engaging their teams through providing resources, planning events, and focusing on self-care/work life balance for staff.
- Keep up with developments in area of expertise by reading current journals, books, or magazine articles.
- Uphold the Company’s Mission and Values.
- Other duties as assigned.
General Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Communication, Human Services or related field and a minimum of three years of applicable experience
Job-Related Experience: 3-5 years of experience relevant to the work performed