The Director of State Services will serve as the primary Liaison/Point of Entry on contractual requirements for the State of California. This position is responsible for the daily management of field services and contracts within the assigned State including monitoring and analyzing operational functions within specific geographic areas and/or product lines.
Responsibilities and Duties include:
- Manages the work of field service representatives; ensures all field services are provided timely and accurately
- Coordinates activities with appropriate departments to ensure that the operational systems meet or exceed the contract requirements for the plan and plan partner(s)
- Ensures all reports and requested information are submitted accurately and timely as per specific contract/plan requirements with supporting documentation
- Functions as a resource for the development of operational systems and manages the implementation to meet contract requirements
- Serves as primary Liaison/Point of Entry on the contractual requirements and communications, providing key leadership for contract requirement functions
- Facilitates delivery of specialized education and training concerning contract responsibilities; notifies management team of contract changes and updates
- Develops and maintains rapport with internal stakeholders
- Assists with contract renewal, implementation and re-procurement activities.
- Develops positive relationships with regulatory agencies to promote quality and satisfaction
- Develops and trains field staff to ensure Stakeholder satisfaction
- Attends state and national conferences and other business development activities
- Other duties as assigned
General Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Human Resources, Communication, Human Services or related field and a minimum of three years of applicable experience
Job-Related Experience: 3-5 years of experience relevant to the work performed