Use your talents to help people live a life of their choosing at GT Independence!
At GT, we know that our people are at the heart of our success. If you love your work, enjoy collaboration, and want to learn, you’ve come to the right place! Let us help you discover a new passion for doing good in a growing industry.
GT Independence has won numerous awards and recognitions for being a great workplace, including being named to West Michigan’s “Best and Brightest Companies to Work For” in 2019!
As we expand nationally we are seeking a talented leader for our Director of Operations position. The Director of Ops will oversee operations teams, conceive, develop and execute quality initiatives and collaborate with our partners at state Medicaid programs and health plans.
A successful Director of Operations will:
- Be a collaborator, negotiator, and a problem solver
- Keep the trains running on time
- Be a leader who inspires, coaches, and serves the team
- Have a rabid focus on quality and customer experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, human services or related field or equivalent experience
- 5 years of experience relevant to the work performed, including managing teams. (Experience in health care or Long Term Services is a plus.)
- Integrity, motivation and a desire to help people have Self-Determination.
GT Independence is a national, family-owned organization and a trusted leader in personal and financial services for people in need of home and community-based care throughout the country. We help thousands of people in public health programs across the country find and hire their own personal assistants.
We have a workplace that strives to create trust, autonomy and even fun. We believe that everyone can contribute and that the best employees are intrinsically motivated, so we excel because we respect each other and we love what we do.
We value excellence, but we won’t micromanage to achieve it. If you are self-motivated, we’ll give you the freedom to succeed on your own. Team members enjoy flexible time off, competitive wages and benefits and the opportunity to grow professionally. We’ll even give you free drinks!