The Director of Communications and Branding is responsible for developing and delivering communications that uphold the company’s brand and support the company’s functional areas to achieve their overall business objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties include:
- Develop and implement the company’s marketing plans in conjunction with the strategic leadership team.
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of company online assets
- Strengthen and uphold the company’s brand identity; ensure that brand guidelines are up-to-date and all communications meet brand standards.
- Develop branding strategy
- Develop functionally specific communication plans for the company’s local and regional markets.
- Develop strategies and plans to support workforce communications and talent acquisition
- Oversee, through employees and freelance contributors, the development of materials to support new and existing marketing communications including copywriting and design.
- Establish and report on marketing metrics
- Produce proposals.
- Coordination of Public Relation Events
- Uphold company values and mission
- Other duties as assigned
General Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Communication.