The Quality Compliance Specialist works closely with the Director of Quality and Compliance to plan, organize, and execute the Quality Improvement Program via managing an independent workload with a specialization in internal auditing and quality development.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintains and manages an independent workload in the Quality Improvement and Compliance Department
- Performs internal auditing, assists with corrective action plans, and follows up on the completion of assigned tasks
- Maintains internal auditing schedule
- Completes internal audit results spreadsheets and reports
- Oversees and documents activities of assigned Quality Improvement Committees
- Maintains and updates policies and procedures relating to quality
- Performs investigations into quality matters
- Review of new and existing contracts, documentation, business rules etc for quality and compliance elements
- Assisting in analyzing annual agency and participant surveys
- Analysis of current operations, data, and files
- Prepares materials that promote and communicate quality improvement internally and externally
- Assists staff with questions regarding quality improvement
- Develops and maintains quality improvement spreadsheets
- Assists in maintaining compliance with CARF accreditation standards by tracking, completing, and documenting conformance with the standards
- Attends trainings, conferences, and staff meetings as requested
- Upholds company values and mission
- Other duties as assigned
General Education: Associates Degree or High School Diploma/GED and/or 3 years applicable experience.
Job-Related Experience: 3 years of experience relevant to the work performed.
Skills and Abilities: This position requires excellent organization skills, written and verbal communication skills, strong time management skills, as well as experience with Microsoft Office products.